Monday, April 18, 2011

iPad 2: ?

i am planning on purchasing the new iPad with the performance boost and xbmc in mind. Since I could not find any info indicating if it is worth it, I thought I would ask here assuming someone has experience using the ipad 2 with xbmc.
Since most of my movie library are full blu-ray which obviously have extremely high bitrates, do you think the new iPad's performance boost will be able to handle the extremely demanding video? I am sceptical as I know its a long shot and understand the hardware limitations of the first iPad, and yet I remain hopeful and would love to hear from anyone with first hand experience with the new device and xbmc.

Reply 1 : iPad 2: ?

There is no big change in the display so the higher bit rates are uncalled for. Something's unclear here.

Both are at 1024 768 pixels which begs why you would send more than that?
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment