Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Problem with Dell 2335dn MFP printer

I have a problem with Dell 2335dn MFP printer. Let me first say, it is run to router to go to every computer. We have 5 in our office. 2 are wireless and the other 3 are wired to the router. I have the software installed on each individual computer. Now I can print to the printer fine for a while but then i can't after a while. It is the like the printer driver and all have been deleted but they have not been. I think their is an IP conflict with the printer but do not know how to solve it. I could be wrong though, could you please help me out.

Reply 1 : Problem with Dell 2335dn MFP printer

So little to work with that I have to write call Dell and let them ask all those questions.

Be sure the printer is not going to sleep.
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment